Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introducing GETTING CLOSER, a Christian woman's organizer/planner

Today is such a special day for me. Not only is it a wonderful 4th of July here in Hawaii, but this is the day that God has chosen for me to share my latest creation... an organizer/planner created to help the Christian woman get closer to Jesus. This is what God helped me come up with:
I put my 'planner' in the A5 FiloFax that I got for Christmas, but you could put it in any 8.5" x 5.5" binder. Martha Stewart has a lovely binder this size that coordinates nicely with the planner.
There is a place in the introduction for vital information along with a place to record "Goals to put God first in my Life" as well as a "Table of Contents.
There are different kinds of calendars for my different needs. Included in the organizer:
-Dated 2 page a day Calendar (July 2013 - June 2014)
 
-All on a page fold out Calendar (July 2013 - June 2014)
-Monthly fold out Calendars (July 2013 - June 2014)

The items below are those included in the "Getting Closer" Set
  -Bible Study Pages & 'How To Use' info sheet
-Plan of Salvation
-Prayer Request forms
-Favorite Bible or Memory Verses Log
-God & Me Diary

The "Extras" are listed below. They are also included in the planner:
-To Do List
-Project Planner
-Check Registry
-Birthday Keeper
-Address Book
-Diet Diary
-Gratitude Journal
-Internet Password Keeper
-Notes to be torn from planner
-Podcast Log


You can download the complete planner here.  
You will need to download all 3 zip files. 

USERNAME: grace.neverending@gmail.com
PASSWORD:  piper302




Thank you for taking the time to view my items. God bless you in all He has for you to do. It is my deepest desire & prayer for these tools will bring you closer to Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment